COVID-19 Vaccines Availability is determined by supply from Ontario government.
Appointments will be available once vaccines are received
How do I prepare for my COVID-19 vaccination appointment?
Print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Screening Questions. Bring your completed form to your appointment.
What to bring
- Completed consent form
- Health card or other government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license
- Completed pre-screening form
- Face covering
The day of your appointment
- Wear a short-sleeved t-shirt.
- Follow signage to “COVID vaccination reception”
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment. Wait in your vehicle or outside (maintain 2 metres of physical distance from others).
- Clean your hands when you enter the building.
- Practice physical distancing.
- While waiting in line to register for your appointment, please take off your coat and have your ID and consent form ready.
Your Independent, Local Pharmacy
When you step into Amherstview Care & Cure, you get the best of both worlds: expert up-to-date advice and health care knowledge, coupled with personalized patient care from qualified pharmacists.
As an independently-owned and operated company, we pride ourselves on providing you and your family with the personal care and attention you’ve come to expect from a community pharmacy. It’s a method that has served our customers well for over 100 years.
Convenience & Selection
The friendly and professional team of pharmacists at Amherstview Care & Cure welcomes you to take advantage of the many wonderful services available at our pharmacy.
Free prescription delivery is available for your convenience!
Call 613-389-7301 or visit us at 4499 Bath Rd., Amherstview today.